| Season 8, Episode 8|
#155 in series (193 episodes)
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||November 9, 1990|
|Written by:||Kevin Kelton|
|Directed by:||Jim Drake|
|Guest stars:|| S. Marc Jordan|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Crossroads (Part 2)"||"A Night Court at the Opera"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
When the staff shifts to day hours Roz become unbearably perky. Christine also feels a personality change is in order.
Roz surprises everyone by becoming unbearably perky when the staff is temporarily assigned to daytime hours, and Christine decides she must totally change her personality to hang onto Tony and her marriage.
Did You Know?
- The wizard of Oz (1939 film) - "It's about me, a little dog and a yellow brick road."
[after Dan finishes his turning point story]
- Maitre'd: You must be a night person. I pity you.
- Dan: Nice eyebrows. Who was your grandmother? A horned owl?
- Maitre'd Your snappy retort has stung me to the bone. I must write that down. Nitwit.
- Singin' in the Rain (1952 film) - Roz sings "Good Morning" to Mac and Dan when they arrive at work.
- Good Morning (uncredited) (1939 song ) - Lyrics by Arthur Freed, sung by Marsha Warfield
- Just One of Those Things (song) (uncredited) - Written by Cole Porter, performed by Jack Jones
Cast (in credits order)
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Markie Post as Christine Sullivan
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Marsha Warfield as Roz Russell