| Season 4, Episode 9|
#66 in series (193 episodes)
Dan quickly goes to pieces when an earthquake traps him in an elevator with Roz and a pair of sumo wrestlers in"earthquake" in Season 4 (ep.#9).
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||December 4, 1986|
|Written by:||Dennis Koenig|
|Directed by:||Jeff Melman|
|Guest stars:|| Charles Bouvier|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Contempt of Courting"||"Prince of a Guy"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
Earthquake was the 9th episode of Season 4 of Night Court, also the 66th overall series episode. Written by Dennis Koenig, and directed by Jeff Melman, the episode, which aired on NBC-TV, first aired on December 4, 1986.
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
A mild earthquake traps Dan and Roz and two wrestlers in an elevator. Meanwhile Harry has to deal with three kids who are spitting images for Dan, Christine, and Harry himself.
In this episode, Dan quickly goes to pieces when an earthquake traps him in an elevator with Roz and a pair of sumo wrestlers.
Yet another crisis hits the courtroom when New York City is rocked by a freak earthquake. Among those suffering is prosecutor Dan Fielding (John Larroquette), who ends up trapped in an elevator with abrasive court matron Roz Russell (Marsha Warfield)--and a pair of very large, very hungry sumo wrestlers. Meanwhile, Harry (Harry Anderson) has his hands full with a couple of precociously obnoxious adolescents.
Cast (in credits order)
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Markie Post as Christine Sullivan
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Marsha Warfield as Roz Russell
Guest stars/Recurring characters/cast
- Charles Bouvier as Melvin Hall
- Mike Finneran as Art Fensterman
- Sebastian Massa as Sumo Wrestler #1
- Reid Asato as Sumo Wrestler #2
- Susan Cash as Ms. Linda Eagen
- Julie Paris as Hooker
- Blackie Dammett as The Man
- Diane Adair as Sally (as Diane Diefendorf)
- Tracy New as Miss Lacawana (Uncredited)
- Tessa Richarde as Roberta De Vries
- Douglas Emerson as Ernie
- Nicole Rosselle as Mary
- Jason Horst as Chad
- Tad Horino as The Interpreter (as Tadashi Horino)
- Angela Aames as Debbie
- Dorothy Andrews as Cashier (uncredited)