|"Her Honor (Part 4)"|
| Season 5, Episode 1|
#80 in series (193 episodes)
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||September 24, 1987|
|Written by:||Linwood Boomer|
|Directed by:||Jeff Melman|
|Guest stars:|| Richard Frank|
|IMDb||Her Honor (Part 4)|
|← Previous||Next →|
| "Her Honor (Part 3)"|
(Season 5 premiere)
|"Death of a Bailiff"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
Her Honor (Part 4) was second episode of Season 5 of Night Court, also the 80th overall series episode. Written by Linwood Boomer, and directed by Jeff Melman, the episode, which premiered on NBC-TV, first aired on September 24, 1987.
|"Her Honor (Part 4)"|
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
While preparing to attempt his outrageous stunt, Harry talks to and saves the life of a suicidal man.
As part of his grand going-out prank, Harry prepares to hang-glide from the Brooklyn Bridge to the Statue of Liberty, when he gets side-tracked when he meets Gus Melman (Kenneth Tigar), a frustrated inventor, who's about to commit suicide by jumping. Back at the courthouse, Dan has to masquerade as Harry for his swearing-in ceremony.
While attempting to perform his stunt on the Brooklyn Bridge, Harry (Harry Anderson) is confronted by a man who intends to commit suicide. With Richard Frank and Kenneth Tigar.
[Gary Fenton awakens after being knocked out. The first thing he sees is Bull's face, closely observing him]
- Bull: [creepy voice] We've been waiting for you, Mr. Fenton.
[Fenton cries out and faints. Bull looks up, puzzled]
- Bull: [normal voice] Boy, he looks like he just saw a ghost.
- Roz: Come back in here, Dan.
- Dan: No!
[Dan is shown hiding on the sill of the window outside Harry's office]
- Bull: Dan, are you going to make me do this the hard way?
- Dan: Yes!
- Bull: Gooooooood.
[seizes Dan by his belt and hauls him inside]
- Judge Crockett: Raise your right hand.
[Mac grabs Harry's right hand and holds it up; Christine grabs his left and slaps it down on the Bible]
- ]]]Judge Crockett: [raising his right hand] You planning to shoot anyone?
- Judge Stone: No...
- Judge Crockett: Fine, you're a judge again, good night!
Cast (in credits order)
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Markie Post as Christine Sullivan
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Marsha Warfield as Roz Russell