| Season 5, Episode 4|
#83 in series (193 episodes)
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||October 22, 1987|
|Written by:||Paul J. Raley|
|Directed by:||Jeff Melman|
|Guest stars:|| John Del Regno|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Death of a Bailiff"||"Safe"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
Ladies Night was the fourth episode of Season 5 of Night Court, also the 83rd overall series episode. Written by Paul J. Raley, the episode was directed by Jeff Melman. The episode, which aired on NBC-TV, first aired on October 22, 1987.
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
After Roz dumps her boyfriend, Christine tries to make friends in order to comfort her. The two end up sharing a wild night at a male strip club.
Christine and Roz visit a male strip joint to do some female bonding, but Harry and the guys show up just as the show gets going.
- Character error:
As Christine tackles Big Maggie in the strip club, she shouts "bonsai", the Japanese term for tending to ornamental potted plants, instead of "banzai", a Japanese word historically used as a battle cry.
[Harry, Dan, Mac, and Bull track Roz and Christine to a male strip club, worrying that the place is too rough for Christine]
- Judge Stone: Any sign of Christine?
- Bull Shannon: [craning his neck] No. Of course, I could see a lot better if it weren't for that crazy bimbo dancing on the table.
[At second glance, the "crazy bimbo" turns out to be Christine, playing a snake-charming tune on a kazoo while "Sinbad the Snake Charmer" dances onstage]
- Christine: Come on, Sinbad, make that thing MOVE!
- Judge Stone: Hi, ladies.
- Roz: Sir! What a pleasant surprise. Where'd you come from?
- Judge Stone: [still recovering from Big Maggie's kiss] The mouth of the Amazon!
Cast (in credits order)
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Markie Post as Christine Sullivan
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Marsha Warfield as Roz Russell
Guest stars/Recurring characters/cast
- John Del Regno as Monty
- Dee Booher as Maggie
- DeeDee Rescher as Mandy (as Dee Dee Rescher)
- Dirk Blockerl as Dave
- Harry Hart-Browne as Lady Dan