| Season 5, Episode 4|
#83 in series (193 episodes)
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||October 22, 1987|
|Written by:||Paul J. Raley|
|Directed by:||Jeff Melman|
|Guest stars:|| John Del Regno|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Death of a Bailiff"||"Safe"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
Ladies Night was the fourth episode of Season 5 of Night Court, also the 83rd overall series episode. Written by Paul J. Raley, the episode was directed by Jeff Melman. The episode, which aired on NBC-TV, first aired on October 22, 1987.
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
Bull decides to give away all his worldly goods after hearing God's voice when he's struck by lightning on the roof of the courthouse.
After Roz dumps her boyfriend, Christine tries to make friends in order to comfort her. The two end up sharing a wild night at a male strip club..
- Character error:
As Christine tackles Big Maggie in the strip club, she shouts "bonsai", the Japanese term for tending to ornamental potted plants, instead of "banzai", a Japanese word historically used as a battle cry.
[Harry, Dan, Mac, and Bull track Roz and Christine to a male strip club, worrying that the place is too rough for Christine]
- Judge Stone: Any sign of Christine?
- Bull Shannon: [craning his neck] No. Of course, I could see a lot better if it weren't for that crazy bimbo dancing on the table.
[At second glance, the "crazy bimbo" turns out to be Christine, playing a snake-charming tune on a kazoo while "Sinbad the Snake Charmer" dances onstage]
- Christine: Come on, Sinbad, make that thing MOVE!
- Judge Stone: Hi, ladies.
- Roz: Sir! What a pleasant surprise. Where'd you come from?
- Judge Stone: [still recovering from Big Maggie's kiss] The mouth of the Amazon!
Cast (in credits order)
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Markie Post as Christine Sullivan
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Marsha Warfield as Roz Russell