|Season 3, Episode 19|
#54 in series (193 episodes)
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||March 6, 1986|
|Written by:||Nat Mauldin|
|Directed by:||Jeff Melman|
|Guest stars:||Alex Henteloff|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Could This Be Magic?"||"Flo's Retirement"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
Monkey Business was the 19th episode of Season 3 of Night Court, also the 54th overall series episode. Written by Nat Mauldin, and directed by Jeff Melman, the episode, which aired on NBC-TV, first aired on March 6, 1986.
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
Bull tries to save a baby orangutan from animal-research experiments.
Bull tries to hide a test monkey from a scientist; Dan romances an amnesiac woman.
Soft-hearted Bull (Richard Moll) risks contempt of court--and by extension, his job--when he takes a liking to a baby orangutan, brought into court as evidence. Rather than allow the simian to be subjected to scientific experimentation, Bull "liberates" it from the lab doctor (Alex Henteloff) in charge. Meanwhile, Dan (John Larroquette) romances a pretty lady (Patty Freedman) who has lost her memory.
Cast (in credits order)
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Markie Post as Christine Sullivan
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Florence Halop as Florence Kleiner
Guest stars/Recurring characters/cast
- Alex Henteloff as Dr. Walter Udell
- Rebecca Holden as Mary Korchak
- Patty Freedman as Miss Sims (as Patty Dworkin)
- Bob Perlow as Bearded Man in Cafeteria Window