|"Party Girl (Part 2)"|
| Season 9, Episode 17|
#188 in series (193 episodes)
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||February 12, 1992|
|Written by:||Alison Rosenfeld-Desmarais|
|Directed by:||Jim Drake|
|Guest stars:|| Joleen Lutz|
Darlene Jackson Hall
|IMDb||Party Girl (Part 2)|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Party Girl (Part 1)"||"To Sir With... Ah, What the Heck... Love"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
|"Party Girl (Part 2)"|
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
Christine is asked to run for a political office.
Christine who had had been persuaded to run for Congress, begis to grow weary of her press representative and advisor Johnny Dugan's (Dan Amendolia) intent on using muckraking and mud slinging in her campaign to counter the similarly slanderous tactics of her opponent, his old employer, as she decides to drop by Congresswoma Louise Cahill's campagin headquarters (Nancy Marchand) lets her mentor Cahill know about it. Congresswoman Cahill offers Christine her some sage political advice, as she praised her for her high ideals, and also wishes Christine the best but still warns her that in the upcoming primary that she would, as the opponents in the last 10 elections, "annihilate her".
When Christine learns from Roz that Louise had died of a heart attack later that evening, they also learn that she has to run in a special election to replace Cahill, as Dugan, who once worked for Louise Cahill using the same campaign tactics, dumps her for a still younger male candidate, a 23-year old Harvard grad, another "fresh poilitcal face", who "Rollerbades to work and listens to Garrison Keller"..
Meanwhile, as Dan, who took on a job as a paid a sexual surrogate, begins to get worn out, as he, feeling that he's being spread thin by his full "docket" of clients, begins to struggle to satisfy his own dates, not mention his doctors (Cristine Rose) patients, as his doctor, Dr. Weeks, decides to drop him as a surrogate, but still pays him well for his services, as he suddenly regains his libido in the process. Also, Mac and the gang discover, by seeing an ad in the newspaper that his "movie" idea, from the video he made, was used to produce a movie called "Connubial Fusion", the same ttle of his video, where the entire staff, excluding Mac, are characterized. Conclusion of a two-episode story.
Did You Know?
- The Twilight Zone (TV series) - "Have we just entered the twilight zone?"
Cast (in credits order)
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Markie Post as Christine Sullivan
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Marsha Warfield as Roz Russell
Guest stars/Recurring characters/cast
- Joleen Lutz as Lisette Hocheiser
- Louan Gideon as Heidi, Dan's date
- Don Amendolia as Johnny Dugan
- Nancy Marchand as Louise Cahill
- Cristine Rose as Dr. Weeks
- Alan Johnson as Harry's Look-Alike
- Bill Capizzi as Dan's Look-Alike
- Darlene Jackson Hall as Roz's Look-Alike
- Bill Handy as Bull's Look-Alike
- Kristin Hoover as Christine's Look-Alike
- Dorothy Andrews as Cashier (uncredited)