| Season 8, Episode 14|
#161 in series (193 episodes)
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||January 23, 1991|
|Written by:||Kevin Kelton|
|Directed by:||Jim Drake|
|Guest stars:|| S. Marc Jordan|
Joleen Lutz<brMike Finneran
|IMDb||Bringing Down Baby|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Bringing Down Baby"||"Mama Was a Rollin' Stone"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
Presumed Insolvent was the 14th episode of Season 8 of Night Court, the 161st overall episode in the series. Written by Kevin Kelton, the episode, directed by Jim drake, originally aired on NBC-TV on January 23, 1991.
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
Phil the wino saves someone left penniless from the S&L scandals.
Dan looks at Phil the wino in a whole new light when the bum rescues a defendant left penniless by the S&L crisis.
Did You Know?
- The title is based on the movie Presumed Innocent (1990).
- Presumed Innocent (1990 film) - title reference
Cast (in credits order)
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Markie Post as Christine Sullivan
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Marsha Warfield as Roz Russell